Friday, September 07, 2007

ANOTHER update (quick)

So, when we pick them up we sit in the cars and the teachers bring the kids out. First thing I noticed, my poor boy without a backpack is given a Meijer bag to carry his stuff in. Yea...really need a backpack! Also, he had a lot of fun: It was Jack's birthday so snack time was a real treat- candy, and Jack gave everyone a little playdoh. They played playdoh, sang with the puppets, played on the playground (with 100 kids mommy!) And I am sure they did more but that was all he really said for now!! In response to Nicholas's comment (you can read comment by clicking on comments) which made me laugh really hard, but also, my mother informed my that Olivia's grandpa is her cousin, thus making Sam and Olivia related. Who knew!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

A Meijers bag??Poor kid! :) At least have him bring the Thomas one until you find another. :) Abby's is from Pottery Barn Kids. Here's the link for the ones from this year (she got her's this Spring): http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/zf837/index.cfm?pkey=csalnew

Cute updates!

Bethany said...

Sorry - one more thing - I know they have (had?) cute, smaller plain backpacks at the Children's Place too.