Thursday, February 09, 2006

Frustrated

So frustrated. I mean, I knew it would be hard and I knew my child was stubborn, I just had no idea how stubborn. He knows when he needs to go...he holds it in and cries and cries. He even runs to the bathroom, but for some reason he hates the toilet. He has peed in the toilet three times---me holding him on it. He has peed on the floor three times and hates it and cries and cries. Yet for some reason he is sooooo stubborn and refuses to go on the potty by himself! I don't know what to do anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read the potty training in a day book? I read it (but haven't put it into practice yet) and my mom swears by it! The kicker is you need a full day without siblings or interruptions! We should only be so lucky!

rachelvs said...

That is actually what we were trying....but Sam's problem is he doesn't like the potty. He can hold it for SOOOOOO long. He has great bladder control! He is dancing around, I am even pushing on his bladder but he just does not want to go in the toilet, and he doesn't want to be wet, so he doesn't know what to do but cry and hold it. I honestly feel we waited too long, we should have done it when he was younger.