Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Josh and Preschool

Thanksgiving Feast Day





Field trip to the GR museum - josh's teacher told me he was the only kid who knew what matched with what. She was VERY impressed with his memory.







Corn shucking - the next several pictures are funny because Josh's teacher told me "Josh shucked and shucked corn today! He was the best at it!" Sure enough- kids come and go at the corn shucking station...but Josh is always there!







Sink or float day- josh brought a shark. He really enjoyed this and was soaking wet when I picked him up.



not sure...crazy indian dance??



I came for Josh's birthday.





Josh and Nana on Grandparents day



Kevin went on the field trip to Mr. Sinke's train



The next two pictures are from josh's first field trip in September to the children's museum. He cried and cried when I left him at school that morning. I felt like the only parent NOT going. The mother he was with said he had fun, but I swear he looks like he is crying in that group photo!


No comments: