Thursday, August 20, 2009

Local bands/singers at Meijer Gardens

Tuesday evenings in August local band/musicians perform at Meijer Gardens, and it is free for members. We always try to go to as many of these as we can. We listen to the music and it is a fun outing for the kids.

This is the first one we went too this year, and what a difference from last year! The boys were really into the music. I was amazed at how much they loved to dance! It was so great watching them too. They were completely uninhibited- not a care about who was watching or what they were doing. They were just having fun! I was praying they could stay like that forever- but I know it isn't possible. Already Sam has occasionally said are they laughing at me? It breaks my heart when I see them all self conscious about what they say or do. But tuesday night- they were completely care free! They can't wait until Aunt Sarah's WEDDING!!!

My apologies to the lady in this first picture who, um...has a bit showing. I do not know your name, but it was the only picture I had of them together!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

whose the better dancer - Sam, Josh, or Kevin?

Unknown said...

Aww, I'm so glad the boys enjoyed the music so much!