Friday, April 03, 2009

Sam's First Soccer Practice

Our blog needs an update. I wish I took a picture this morning of the boys waving goodbye to daddy, but I didn't. They are going to miss him! Maybe I will take pictures of them crying for him later this week...

Thursday was gorgeous weather, and perfect for Sam's first soccer practice. His team has 7 people, ages 4 and 5. First they ran a lap around the field. Sam and Jaden stayed right behind the coach.



Next they practiced kicking/passing to each other.



This picture is funny because Sam really did spend almost the entire practice with his hands in his pocket. I don't know if it was a "This is so easy" stance, or "I am not supposed to use my hand in soccer" idea...



They also did some dribbling. They need a little work at this...



Meanwhile, I had forgotten to take toys for Josh and Zeke. Of course, Josh was more than happy to play in the dirt.




This is Zeke saying, MMMMMMM, to the cinnamon bread from Great Harvest.

No comments: