Tuesday, December 04, 2007

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

Last week at school Sam and his class made gingerbread men. He was very excited to show me and take it home...and eat it! And yes, he even shared with Joshy!





We brought home all of Kevin's lego's from when he was a kid. There was even one of the old books of directions to build things. Kevin was very excited to put things together with Sam. One night, Sam and him worked on it for more than hour, and even after Sam went to bed Kevin continued. I think he may have enjoyed it even more! Poor Josh wanted to so badly to join them, I tried to distract him with other things, but he mostly sat near them touching all the little lego pieces.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay legos!

Anonymous said...

i always loved playing with lego, if i still had some i would probably take it out and play with it because i remember playing it with kevin when he babysat me, those were the days