Thursday, November 01, 2007

Leaves and Halloween

We had a great Halloween night- despite the rain. The first picture is the very first expression the boys had when Grandpa John came in the house. I was laughing so hard I was on the ground. He was a big hit! While we were trick or treating the people at the houses loved the clown! The boys' costumes were nothing new, but they were still cute! Sam was Pablo again (you can always tell who has kids and who doesn't, one lady thought Sam was a blue bear!) Josh got to wear the old Tigger costume but he was cute! He LOVED his costume and loved going to the door for candy (of course!) We later decided to drive to some friends' house, but Sam, who of course did not have a nap, fell asleep in the van. I mean REALLY asleep- Joshy was screaming for candy and Sam was OUT!








Tuesday we had a lot of fun playing in the leaves. We were babysitting Amber and she was laughing so hard while the boys threw leaves at eachother! They even helped me put them in the buckets!







2 comments:

Sarah G said...

Oh teh cute! :) Love the halloween pictures.

May I snag that picture of Amber (last one) and post it in our gallery too?

Unknown said...

Aw, I love the leaf pictures! I also like the one of grandpa with you on the floor. LOL. Thanks for stopping by!