Friday, October 05, 2007

Sam and School

First-
Josh went to the doctor today 29 pounds and 34 inches he is in the 50 percentile for kids his age.
Now, Sam has been in school for a month now. His teacher takes lots of pictures and makes a book for them at the end of the year. She also posts them for us to download- so here are some of those pics. He seems to like it, but he also says he wants to stay home with Joshy. Also, there have been like 5 projects that I see other kids going home with, but not Sam. SO I need to talk to the teacher and see if he is participating....it wouldn't surprise me if he is stubbornly not wanting to do something, but I don't want to pay this much money just for him to play! Also, the picture of Sam working at the table on a project- that other little boy his Jaden, he goes to our church. He is also the one that Sam said, "Jaden and I were throwing toys from the loft so we had to sit in chairs!"








No comments: