Thursday, October 18, 2007

Babysitting and other cute pics

I LOVE fall- the colors, the weather, and just all the activities we are involved in. Also, I like the change in seasons because it means getting out different clothes for the boys. At this point I am tired of the same ole shorts and short sleeves. Even though both boys are wearing pants/long sleeves from last year, it is still a change! (I know I am wierd!)

I am going to be taking some good fall pictures soon, but for now, this is what we have been up to the past week/weeks. First, Sam had grandparents/grandfriends day at his school. His grandparents all work, but the teacher seemed to get a lot of pictures of him with other kids. Sam didn't seem to mind he didn't have grandparents there, but he did say, "I want my grandpa to come to school with me." And he also said, "Megan had A LOT of grandparents!"





The next pic is of Josh (cute outfit!!!) he was having so much fun "fixing" his trains!



Finally, this week I am babysitting. Tuesday we had Brendan, Sydney, and Amber here- I thought I was crazy, but it wasn't that bad. I mean, there were "moments" I was stressed, but for one day it was worth it. The kids seemed to have lots of fun. I love the picture of the three boys- it isn't the best picture I took of them, but I love Brendan's expression. Amber is with us Thursday and Friday too- she is so easy and seems to love playing with the boys. (And it is fun having a little girl around! Her outfits are so cute!) And of course Noah and Seth are here for a couple hours thursday morning. Busy house this week! But it is fun too- the boys love having their friends over!





I know I am a dork, but when I saw Noah, Seth's, and Sam's shoes all I could think was "you gotta love Target!"

5 comments:

James, Kelly, Simon and Sierra Grooters said...

Cute Pics Rach!

Sarah G said...

I love the look on Amber's face with Josh kissing her. :)

Bethany said...

Busy week! Cute pics - love the shoes! Too bad Hanks' feet are too fat for Target shoes! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures, Rachel. Thanks for updating!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of the boys. They seem to have alot of adventures.