Friday, October 09, 2009

Animal Wedding

The boys are so excited for the upcoming wedding. Today, Josh was playing wedding all day. This picture was his most recent wedding arrangement. He chose all the animals and who they get to be.

Giraffe is the minister.
Moose is the bride (I don't know why). The shark and larger dinosaurs next to it are the bridesmaids.
Tiny orange dinosaur is the groom, and all the wolf and little dinosaurs next to it are the groomsmen.
The zebra got to be the ring bearer this time. He always makes the animals jump up and down and say, "I want to be ringbearer!" And then he chooses who. Not in the picture :Alligator is almost always an usher.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! I'm not sure that I like it that I'm the moose and Brian gets to be the small dinosaur!