Thursday, January 29, 2009

11 months and Father's Night

I can't believe one more month and Zeke is 1! Wasn't he JUST born?!? He is so fun. Zeke can always get us to laugh- he likes to shake his head or tilt it. He also makes funny faces and if you laugh...he just does it again! He loves looking out the window and is starting to cruise along the furniture.






Here is a picture from Father's Night. It was a cowboy theme...since Josh will be in preschool next year it is too bad they didn't have the cowboy theme next year! But Sam had a good time, and even though Josh wanted to go too, we assured him that next year he will have a night with daddy at school!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi Rachel! Zeke is soo adorable... and he is getting SO big! I love reading your blog, I'm sorry I don't comment more! Your family is so blessed :) Tell Kevin I said hello!