Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny quotes

Do you have a funny/favorite quote from Sam or Josh? I would love to hear it!

Sam has been watching Survivor with us this year.
Kevin: "Sam who is your favorite player?" (Thinking Sam will say Marcus or Ace etc.)
Sam: "I LIKE Sugar. She's nice."

On my birthday, November 7.
Sam: Today is your birthday?
Me: Yep.
Sam: That means Madagascar 2 is out!
(Thanks for the "happy birthday!)

Josh covers his eyes and says, "I can't see you! I am invisible!"

I was dressing Josh in an outfit that my brothers wore when they were 3, the shirt was red.
Josh: "You're dressing me like a girl!"

WARNING: The next three are somewhat "gross."

I look at Josh just has is hand leaves his nose and he says, "I wasn't picking my nose!"

Josh: I have a booger.
Me: LEt's go get a kleenux.
Josh - shows me his finger- "No, the boger is right here." On his finger...

Josh: I have poop on my hand! And on the couch!
Me: JOSH! We don't leave the potty until you have been wiped. Otherwise poopie gets everywhere!
Josh: Not on the ceiling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Not on the ceiling!!" Hilarious!