Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love Fall!!

I was kinda sad this past weekend thinking it was the last of the warm weather. But then today was SO nice! Quite a bit cooler, but still just wonderful to play outside. I just LOVE Fall! I wish it could stay like this all the time!

Seriously- look how cute Zeke is!!



My little helpers...



This is Josh taking his zebra and having him eat plants, flowers, leaves, and grass.



Every time Sam wears these particular jeans I think he looks so old. I know that he is getting and acting older, but something about these pants just make me think he is not my little baby anymore!



SO CUTE!



Ever read the book- "What do you do with a tail like this?" Well, my boys' favorite part is the blue footed booby bird. SO, my dad got Josh a blue footed booby for his birthday! He LOVES it, and when he wasn't looking we got a picture of Zeke playing with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Zeke is VERY adorable!!

Haha, I love that your dad got Josh a blue footed booby for his birthday!

And you're right...Sam does look older in those dark jeans.