Friday, May 23, 2008

What we have been up too...

One Night Sam and Josh helped me make pizza. I think my favorite part was when Josh spit on Kevin's side of the pizza...



Claire came and played with us. It was a lot of fun, Josh and Claire were so cute! Girls are really different!





Zeke still sleeps on his tummy, and of course in our bed!





Kevin, Zeke, and I went to Ontario for Pake's 75th birthday. Sam and Josh stayed in Holland with Nana and grandpa John. We all had a good time!



We are trying some new diapers. The BumGenius 3.0 diaper fits both Zeke AND Josh! We are also using the flushable liners--or as I call them, poop catchers, and they are WONDERFUL!





Finally, this is a picture of me being a "good mom". I don't like messes, and it annoys me that my boys like to take all the blankets and pillows and throw them around. But here in this picture Sam was playing and I did not say anything. It was a huge step for me....and later he cleaned them up without me asking!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute pictures - thanks for the updates! I especially like the picture of Josh modeling his diaper! :)

Unknown said...

awesome post! you guys have been busy, and the boys are so cute :)

Unknown said...

Zeke has intense eyes!

Sounds like some neat-o diapers.

Thanks for all the updates.