Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Christmas!

I love Christmas! I love giving gifts, getting gifts, and best of all spending extra time with family. It is tradition for the VanSchepen's to email a Christmas list to everyone. For myself and Sam, this is not a problem In fact, I have lots of ideas for Sam...there is this DVD and there is that game and there are all sorts of other items that I think would be really neat. It's easy for Sam cause he gets to an age we don't have toys for yet...but Josh. Well, we just don't need that many more items for him, yet it is his first Christmas that will be fun! So, I can ask for this and I can ask for that, but he really doesn't need anything! I wish I knew of some great toy out there that we don't have that he would love...suggestions?

4 comments:

Sarah G said...

Do you have a Mozart Magic Cube? We just pulled this out and started playing with it with Amber and *I'm* having fun with it.

Bethany said...

I picked these up today http://www.littletikes.com/toys/toys-detail.aspx?Product_ID=1795&N=26+88 - you get 12 of them for $6.00! Great for on top of gifts or in the diaper bag. Look at thesehttp://www.littletikes.com/toys/toys-detail.aspx?Product_ID=3638&Ntt=flashlight&N=26&Ntk=Product+Search for $1.99 too! Not big gifts, but definitely cute!

Anonymous said...

I can always find awesome stuff at Learning Express in Centerpointe Mall.

Anonymous said...

K & R
Remember that the toys are for Joshua and Sammy. The Hippos look like the toy you have been wanting since a kid.